Key professional and personal characteristics
- At least 3 years of experience managing projects in studios/agencies with Digital department, or companies with technology and innovation at their core.
- You should be able to compose yourself professionally in client meetings, as well as having strong communication skills both with the team, and with our clients.
- You should write and speak English fluently.
- We’re looking for someone who’s confident in their ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions while at the same time following our high quality standards.
- You are a self-starter who instinctively creates professional goals and meets them.
- There’s plenty of room for creativity in all of our projects, so you will be able to inject innovative ideas into each one of them.
- You are a detail-oriented person. You have the ability to accomplish tasks, complete projects ensuring no detail was missed.
- We love the internet, online advertising, startups, digital innovation, LOLcats and memes. If so do you, it’s a match made in heaven.
- Track multiple concurrent project schedules, resources, assets, and budgets.
- We work using an iterative design and development process, so you will be in charge of accepting and managing feedback.
- Make sure we keep our promise of always deliver on time and maintaining our high quality.
- Communicate milestones, progress, and directional changes to stakeholders.
- Manage cross-functional teams on complex projects that span multiple creative disciplines.
- Manage risk and problem solve on the fly.
- Oversee the production and delivery of creative assets with third party providers.